How to Make a Precooked Ham with Clove and Pineapple in Slow Cooker
Never have dry ham again! Cooking this ham with cloves and pineapple make it delicious. Cooking it in the slow cooker, keep it moist. You just need to make sure the ham will fit in the slow cooker, with the lid on before you start this recipe.
Holiday Ham with Clove and Pineapple: Slow Cooker
- 1 slow cooker
- 1 half boneless ham
- 1 can pineapple chunks/rings
- 10-15 toothpicks
- 20-30 whole cloves
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- You did make sure the ham will fit in the slow cooker with the lid on? Trim if needed.
- Put a slow cooker liner in the slow cooker to keep the mess to a minimum.
- Take the cloves and poke them into the ham. You can be fancy and make a pattern if you want to.Place the ham into the crock pot.
- Take the pineapple slices and toothpicks and stick the pineapples onto the outside of the ham with the toothpicks.
- Add the brown sugar and pack it onto the top of the ham and pack it gently.
- Take the juice from the pineapples and pour it slowly over the ham.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
how do you make a precooked ham with clove and pineapple in slow cooker?