Eat Travel Life is a family friendly site where information is shared on places that you just have to see, how to cook family friendly recipes, a little DIY, homesteading and living on less and some home renovations. I call the mitten state (Michigan) my home where I live with my teenage kids and husband and our 2 rescue cats. Eat Travel Life is a division of Regina Sober, LLC.
Here you’ll find:
- Traveling Tips: Traveling around the Great Lakes area with the family to odd, unique & strange festivals and road side attractions [all lakes are great, but the Great Lakes around Michigan hold a special place in our heart] We’ve even travel to those Atlantic and Pacific lakes too. 🙂
- Family Friendly Recipes: I prefer easy homemade recipes that are tasty, don’t make me sweat and that my family will eat. I have a slow cooker and an Instant Pot: Big Red & Jack (yes I named them!)
- DIY & Crafting: Save money by do it yourself projects that allow us to personalize our home with crafts/projects made by us.
- Homesteading & Frugal Living: How to live on a budget, grow a garden. Our home is a farmette (mini farm) with a garden, 20+ fruit trees (apples, cherries, plums, peaches, pears & apricot), berry bushes (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries) and honey bees. We try to live off the farm by canning what we grow.
- Home Renovations: We bought our home in 2015. It was built in the late 1870s, that we are always renovating something it seems. You can find tips on how we renovate the house and our suggestions for other DIYers.
Who I’ve written for on my site:
Other sites I’ve written for:
All She Cooks
How We Keep The Lights On!
We share affiliate links on our site, where were earn a small commission that in turn pays the bills and keeps the lights on.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn income from qualifying purchases that meet the applicable requirements.
Whew! If you have any questions please contact me and let me know.
when life gives you
lemons, Make Them The Zest
in your recipe