Eat Travel Life is a family lifestyle blog where information is shared on places that you just have to see, how to cook easy recipes, a little DIY, homesteading and living on less and some home renovations. I call the mitten state (Michigan) my home where I live with my teenage kids and husband and our 2 rescue cats. Eat Travel Life is a division of Regina Sober, LLC.
Here you’ll find:
- Traveling Tips: Traveling around the Great Lakes area with the family to odd, unique & strange festivals and road side attractions [all lakes are great, but the Great Lakes around Michigan hold a special place in our heart] We’ve even travel to those Atlantic and Pacific lakes too 🙂
- Easy Recipes: I prefer easy recipes that are tasty, don’t make me sweat and that my family will eat. I have a slow cooker and an Instant Pot: Big Red & Jack (yes I named them!)
- DIY & Crafting: Save money by do it yourself projects that allow us to personalize our home with crafts/projects made by us.
- Homesteading & Frugal Living: How to live on a budget, grow a garden. Our home is a farmette (mini farm) with a garden,20+ fruit trees, berry bushes (raspberries, currents, black berries, blueberries and gooseberries) and honey bees. We try to live off the farm by canning and living off our land.
- Home Renovations: We bought a home in 2015 that was built in the late 1870s, that hasn’t been updated since the 1960s. You can find tips on how we renovate the house and our suggestions for other DIYers.
Who I’ve written for on my site:
Other sites I’ve written for:
All She Cooks
How We Keep The Lights On!
We share affiliate links on our site, where were earn a small commission that in turn pays the bills and keeps the lights on.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn income from qualifying purchases that meet the applicable requirements.
Whew! If you have any questions on anything, please contact me and let me know. I’d be happy to answer your questions.