How to Make Bunny Tails
If you want a simple easy dessert to make with your kids, this is it. Make bunny tails with just a few ingredients you may find in your cupboard. And depending on the size of the marshmallows, you can control how big the tails are.
What you’ll need:
12 large marshmallows
12 small marshmallows
1 cup white chocolate chips, melted
1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted
1 cup butterscotch chips, melted
1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
Melt your chocolates in separate containers, 30 seconds at a time, until they are melted.
Have your coconut on a plate or shallow bowl.
Have parchment paper ready for your made bunny tails.
Take a marshmallow and dip half the marshmallow in the chocolate.
Roll the marshmallow into the coconut flakes and set your bunny tail dry side up on parchment paper and allow to cool.
Repeat the process with various size of marshmallows and melted chips.
Bunny Tail Recipe Tips:
- Use your favorite flavor of chips to make them
- You can toast the coconut if you want as well
- Use parchment paper or a silicone mat
- Make bunny tails with various sizes of marshmallows
- You can cut larger marshmallows in half if desired
- Make these to serve with your other Easter dessert recipes
Serve them with your other treats:
Easter Bunny Tails
Easter Basket Cookies
Easter Bird Nests
Easter Coconut Nests
Leave a Reply