Do you like crust? If you could enjoy a pumpkin pie without crust, would that just make your day? You need to make this no crust pumpkin pie recipe. This is a quick pie to make in the microwave!
My family is not a crust fan. I am. I get all the crust I want. But its easier sometimes to just make them a crustless pumpkin pie and let them enjoy all their dessert. See how we made the no crust pie.
Crustless Pumpkin Pie
12 oz. can of evaporated milk
1– 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
¾ cup sugar
½ cup buttermilk baking mix
2 tablespoon softened butter
1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Please note, times are based on a 1200 watt microwave, so please adjust times on your microwave wattage.
Combine all ingredients and blend in a bowl
Pour mixture into microwave safe container for 10 minutes at 100% power until edge is set.
Reduce power to 50% and cook for an additional 4-6 minutes until center is set, rotating if necessary.
Cool, serve with whipped cream.
- You can use fresh puree or canned, whichever you prefer
- Put non-stick spray on your dish to make it easier to remove
- We used a pie pan, but you can also use an 8×8 Pyrex dish
- You can mix with a hand mixer to make it creamer, instead of by hand.
- We used a deep pie pan, not a shallow one
- Store leftovers in the fridge covered in plastic wrap
- Allow the pie to cool to set. It will be easier to cut
Leave a Reply