Easy Homemade Cinnamon Tortilla Chips Recipe
I thought that making my own homemade cinnamon tortilla chips would be difficult. This recipe makes it super simple. I love simple recipes. These tortilla chips are super delicious and an inexpensive snack to make for your next party.
You can serve the tortillas with a fruit salsa or dip. You can make them for your next event be it a bridal shower, baby shower, super bowl, girls night out or just because you want a bowl all to yourself.
It only takes about 10-15 minutes and you are done making them, including baking. You can then serve and enjoy,
1 package flour tortillas, (small size) cut into triangles (you can cut 8 triangles from each tortilla using a pizza cutter)
butter flavored cooking spray (like Pam)
1/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
Spray tortilla slices on both sides with butter spray and cut in to pieces.
Place the pieces into a bowl with cinnamon sugar blend and shake to lightly coat. (you will want to do a few at a time)
Place triangles on baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy with your favorite dip, including this fruit salsa.
- The bigger the tortilla you use, the bigger your triangles will be.
- You can cut into strips instead of triangles if you prefer.
- We use a butter flavored non-stick spray to add flavor.
- Don’t over fill your bowl with tortilla chips, it’s difficult to coat them.
- Have a couple baking sheets to lay them out.
- Two 10″ tortillas can cover a baking sheet with chips.
- You want the chips to be crisp, but not burn, so watch as the baking time ends.