Easy homemade cinnamon tortilla chips recipe
I thought that making my own homemade cinnamon tortilla chips would be difficult. This recipe makes it super simple. I love simple recipes. These cinnamon tortilla chips are super delicious and an inexpensive snack to make for your next party.
You can serve the tortillas with a fruit salsa or dip. You can make them for your next event be it a bridal shower, baby shower, super bowl, girls night out or just because you want a bowl all to yourself.
It only takes about 10-15 minutes and you are done making them, including baking. You can then serve and enjoy,
Ingredients you’ll need:
1 package flour tortillas, (small size) cut into triangles (you can cut 8 triangles from each tortilla using a pizza cutter)
Butter flavored cooking spray (like Pam)
1/4 cup white sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Spray tortilla slices on both sides with butter spray,
- Place in bowl with spice blend and shake to lightly coat. (you will want to do a few at a time)
- Place triangles on baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Bake at 350° for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve and enjoy with your favorite dip, including this fruit salsa.
What event will you be making these cinnamon tortillas for?