Easy Fruit Salsa Recipe
When you hear the word salsa, do you imagine tomatoes and a little spice? You need to try this fruit salsa recipe. It is filled with lots of fruit that make it an easy recipe to make for parties or that dish you need to bring to pass at work.
This is a delicious, quick and healthy salsa. This is a fun way to get the kids to eat fruit without them seeing the shape of the fruit. A little sugar makes it easier too.
Serve the salsa with these yummy cinnamon tortilla chips. This is a perfect dish for a healthy snack anytime. You can even serve it to your friends and family. Or just for yourself.
Don’t have cinnamon tortilla chips? Graham crackers can work in a pinch too!
Treat yourself and eat healthy too!
Watch our video below:
1 large firm apple or 2 smaller apples peeled and quartered
6-8 strawberries (hull removed)
2 teaspoons strawberry jelly (or other flavor)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 peeled kiwi, cut in 2
Place apple in chopper and cut into small 1/4″ pieces
Add in the chopper, the strawberries, kiwi jelly and cinnamon and chop to desired consistency.
Remove blade carefully.
This fruit salsa recipe dish for a party, family gathering or dish to pass at work.
Who will you make this fruit salsa for?
How do you make fruit salsa?
You just need a few strawberries, apples, jelly, kiwi and some cinnamon to make this recipe
How do you make raspberry fruit salsa?
Substitute the strawberries for raspberries.
Can you make this ahead of time?
Yes, you can make it earlier in the day. Too much earlier and the fruits will become soggy
- It takes longer to read this than make the salsa
- Use a good baking apple like granny smith, fuji or gala
- Having all the fruits peeled and ready to go, makes assembly a lot quicker
- You can use any flavor jelly/jam you like
- Want more salsa or don’t like the ratio, add more of your favorite fruits
- You can use raspberries, oranges or whatever fruit you love
- This is a recipe you will want to make and eat the same day so it is crisp and fresh