When Summer starts, the vacations are in motion for our family. We plan short and long trips, to relax and enjoy time with family. We need to pack smart and Thirty-One Gifts gives us a place for everything on our trips to keep organized wherever we travel. A big thanks to Thirty-One for allowing me to share with you some of my travel favorites from their line.
Keep Organized While Traveling
1. Whether traveling by plane or by car, things need to be kept organized. I print out every hotel confirmation note and write the date and location to easily find out. On the back of the paper, I write down a list of places we might want to see/do while in the area. This information is then stowed in the Fold-Up Family Organizer along with passports. It helps me know where all the important papers are.
2. The Sling-Back Bag is perfect for my GoPro, camera and extra accessories for both. There are many pockets to store the extra cords that it’s my go to bag to carry these items and throwing in my wallet also allows me to have one bag for all the important gear when I’m out exploring the different destinations. We keep the Cool Clip Thermal Pouch up front for any medications we need to keep cool while traveling and within reach.
What Is Your Favorite Thirty-One Bag For Traveling?
The Thermal Tote is one of my favorites for keeping our drinks and cold snacks cold. It also allows us to have all the napkins, paper plates, etc, on the side for easily location. The Fold Up Family Organizer is where I keep all the travel papers. It keeps them out of my purse and I know it should have our itinerary, reservation confirmations and other important documents.
3. If we are traveling by airplane, we use the Carry Me Away Luggage Tags to identify which gray and black suitcases are ours in the airport. They are big enough so you can identify your luggage is coming down the belt (5.75″ H x 4″ W).
4. A lot of our travel involves many hours in the car. I like to have the car organized with snacks. I like to have fresh water for the kids to drink and I want all the snacks bought in advance when possible to save a little money AND keep the kids from getting hangry and losing it when I’m driving. The Sand N Shore Thermal Tote worked perfectly for this. It fits between the front and back seat, has the right amount of space for snacks and drinks on hand. I can throw some chips, pretzels in the side pocket and a few drinks with ice and the kids aren’t eating all the snacks we have.
How Do you Stay Organized on Vacation?
Planning. Everything has a home when packing. We use the same bag for the same thing every trip. This allows everyone to know what the go to place is for items.
5. The rest of our snacks are stored in the way back in the Zip-Top Organizing Utility Tote. There are so many pockets on this bag. I have the napkins, silverware, cups, wipes, chip clips, mints and trashbags in the side pockets. All the snacks are then in the middle and we replenish the tote in the front of the van, when needed.
6. In the back, I have the Large Utility Tote. In it, is our beach towels by Thirty-One and our shoes. I put the shoes toes up, so they are easier to find the matches. I also keep a couple pairs of socks in there in case those are needed and you can’t get into your luggage. There are a couple of zip type bags for any special rocks or stones we want to keep for our treasures too. The Sling-Back Bag stays in the back until we need it.
7. When packing up toiletries, especially for big trips, we use the diaper bag. It has so many pockets and places for everything. It kept things organized on our trip to Hawaii. It has kept us organized when traveling Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. And it was one place to put everything and look for what we needed.
How do you keep organized when you travel?
About Thirty-One Gifts
Did you know that Thirty-One Gifts is named after Proverbs 31 from the Bible? It describes the attributes and the important of a “virtuous women.” Thirty-One has a mission to help women by giving them the opportunity to own their own business. Cindy Monroe, the found, started Thirty-One in her basement in 2003. The company now has grown to now have more than 1,000 employees. There are over 69,000 independent sales consultants in the U.S. and Canada. There is a product you can enjoy every day of the month.