Flattop Griddle Pizza Burger
Take your burger to the next level and turn it into a homemade pizza burger. So much flavor and the toppings are endless, like your regular pizza.
Don’t have a griddle, no worries, you can make this on your grill or in the house. You may need to adjust how you are cooking your toppings.
What Goes On A Pizza Burger
We used pepperoni, mozzarella cheese and mushrooms with pizza sauce. If you have other toppings that you like, use those. Whatever you like your pizza, cook it and put in on your burger. There may be some logistics on how you cook them on the griddle, so use a pot if you need.
Can You Place Pots On a Flattop Griddle?
Yes. Be careful on how hot the griddle is and the type of handle you have on your pot. You may need to use a oven mitt on the handle as it could heat up. If it is meltable, make sure it does not melt or cook those toppings in the house.
Can You Use Regular Burger Patties?
Definitely. We made a double smashed burger. You can arrange the burger to your liking. You can make mini pizza burgers if you have littles who would like them too.
How Do You Toast Hamburger Buns?
We use a little butter and let them get a nice golden brown crunch. They are put on mid cook of the burgers so they are warm to help keep the food warm.
Pizza Burgers On The Flattop Griddle
- Ground Beef in patty form
- Mozzarella slices
- Large pepperoni size of hamburger bun
- Can of mushrooms
- Pizza sauce
- Squeeze bottle with oil
- hamburger buns
- Form you hamburger into patties.
- Heat up the griddle and place oil down on it.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Smash them into smash burgers (if desired).
- Heat the pizza sauce in a pot.
- Place the pepperoni's on the griddle.
- Place the butter on the buns and place on the griddle.
- Next place the mushrooms on the griddle to get them cooking.
- Flip the burgers once they start to brown and turn brown.
- Flip the pepperonis.
- Place cheese on top of the burgers.
- Stir the mushrooms and toss onto of the burger.
- Add the pizza sauce onto the bun and place more onto the burger.
- Don't forget to add the pepperoni's!