How to Make Stuffed Bell Peppers
Ever wondered how to make stuffed bell peppers? It can be really super easy and we’ve got the recipe to help you make them for dinner.
See how you can easy make your own stuffed peppers for dinner with leftovers, stretching your budget.
Watch our video on how we made them.
bell peppers (any color), seeded and halved
Preheat the oven to 400F
Take your pepper and wash and cut in half, removing the seeds and top.
Place the peppers in the baking dish.
Add a spoonful at a time, of chili to each chili pepper until they are full.
Take cheddar cheese and add cheese on top of each chili pepper.
Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Cheese should be melted and the meat should be hot. The pepper may be slightly wilted.
Stuffed Pepper tips
- We did not provide measurements as this dish you make as many peppers you want to bake, and add the appropriate ingredients per pepper.
- You can cut the tops of the peppers and fill or cut them in half as we did. It’s a preference in how you want to cook them. Shallow peppers (in our opinion) are easier to cut and have a bite of chili and pepper together. Cut them how you want.
- Use a medium cheddar or sharp cheddar, depending on the intensity of cheddar you like.
- This dish is perfect to make after making chili for dinner, use the leftovers!
- If you need to stretch the dish to make more, add some cooked rice into the chili.