Pineapple Dole Whip Recipe
Ever have the pineapple Dole whip at Disney? We feel in love there and have replicated it at home. It’s simple with just 3 ingredients you are on your way to a delicious pineapple dessert. Don’t forget your spoon!
What you’ll need:
2 scoops of French vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup of pineapple juice (maybe more)
2 cups frozen pineapple
How to Make Dole Pineapple Whip
In a blender, add the ice cream.
Add the frozen pineapple and pineapple juice.
Turn the blender on and mix. Take the Blender up to higher speeds as needed.
You may need to stop the blender and stir the mix.
If the mix is too thick, add a little more pineapple juice and blend again.
Once there are no chunks of pineapple, the mix is complete and you have your dole whip.
Pour into your favorite mug and enjoy.
Be sure to get a spoon, it more than likely will not go through a straw.
- Make sure your pineapple is frozen.
- You can use fresh pineapple (preferred) or canned chunky pineapple.
- This recipe makes 1 Dole Whip, so if you don’t want to share, we suggest you make more.
- We prefer this made with French Vanilla, but you can use your favorite vanilla flavored ice cream.
- This recipe may become addictive and cause you to make it on a daily basis.