how to make homemade peanut butter muffins
I was worried these peanut butter muffins would take like cookies. They don’t. They were great for a peanut butter fix.
You could drizzle melted chocolates on them to make them to get your chocolate fix too!
These muffins did not last long in our house. They were gone within days.
The batch made 12 muffins when you fill the cups full.
homemade peanut butter cookies
2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon. salt
1 large egg
1 cups sugar
1 stick melted unsalted butter (and cool)
1 cup sour cream
1 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter (can use smooth, just won’t have that crunch)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray the muffin tin or use cupcake papers.
- In a large bowl, add the egg and whisk.
- Add the sugar into the egg and mix.
- Next add the cooled melted butter and mix into the egg and sugar.
- Add 1/2 the sour cream and mix and then add the remainder and mix.
- Add in the peanut butter and mix and then add the rest of the sour cream and mix.
- Pour the dry ingredients (flour baking powder)into the wet gradually and stir until incorporated.
- Fill the muffin tins to the top of the liners or top of the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and enjoy!
Leave a Reply