simple smores snack
We made this smore snack treat recently. They were super easy (though I wish we’d had the mini marshmallows).
What you’ll need
- graham crackers broken into quarters (at the lines)
- mini marshmallows
- bag of milk chocolate chips (or whatever flavor you want)
- small ramekin or oven proof container.
- chilled plate (put it in the freezer)
You’ll want to make as many S’Mores as you have people or want to eat.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave the chocolate chips in a microwave container.
- Take the separated graham crackers and dip one side of the cracker into chocolate and place on the chilled plate face up (if you put them chocolate side down, they will stick to the plate). If you dip both sides, place them on wax or parchment paper.
- Take the mini marshmallows and put them in ramekins.
- Place the ramekin of the marshmallows into the oven and cook them until they start you brown.
- Remove from the oven when brown, so the marshmallows are gooey.
- You can place a plain chocolate graham cracker on top to make the ‘official’ S’more sandwich.