When I thought of salsa, I always thought of tomatoes. But this healthy fruit salsa requires no tomatoes!
This is a delicious, quick and healthy fruit salsa. This is a fun way to get the kids to eat fruit without them seeing the shape of the fruit. A little sugar makes it easier too.
Serve the fruit salsa with these yummy Cinnamon Tortilla Chips. This is a perfect dish for a healthy snack anytime. You can even serve it to your friends and family. Or just for yourself.
Treat yourself and eat healthy too!
1 large Granny Smith apple peeled and quartered
6-8 strawberries (hull removed)
2 teaspoons. apple jelly (or other flavor)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
1 peeled kiwi
Place apple in chopper and cut into small 1/4″ pieces
Add into the chopper, the strawberries and kiwi and chop to desired consistency.
Remove blade carefully.
Add jelly and cinnamon and stir until blended.
This is a great dish for a party or dish to pass at work.
Who will you make this fruit salsa for?
- How do you make fruit salsa?
- You just need a few strawberries, apples jelly, kiwi and some cinnamon to make this recipe
- How do you make raspberry fruit salsa?
- Substitute the strawberries for raspberries.
- Can you make this ahead of time?
- Yes, you can make it earlier in the day.